- GSA Schedule 70
- 8(a) STARS II
- FAA eFAST
- CMS Sparc
- DISA SETI
- Navy SPAWAR IDIQ
- OASIS Pools 1,3 and 4
GSA Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to IT products and services from certified industry partners
(Contract # GS-06F-0671Z) (DUNS Number: 078570335) Contract Manager: Sampath Seetharam, 703-288-4030 X117, firstname.lastname@example.org STARS II GWAC website: http://gsa.gov/8astars2 Small business set-aside Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) which provides easy access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners
(Contract # DTFAWA10A-00067) The FAAï¿½s multi-year Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) offering broad technical scope, many contract and award types, and a wide array of labor categories with fixed ceiling rates
The Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) is a cost-effective, innovative solution for procuring information technology (IT) professional services to CMS.
ISI holds the SPARC small business contract as a Woman Owned Small Business pool. Contract # HHSM-500-2017-00030I
ISI’s joint venture with LR Associates, LLC, LRA-ISI JV, also holds the SPARC small business contract under the Service Disabled Veterans and 8(a) pools.
Contract #: HHSM-500-2017-00037I
ISI brings premier capabilities and experience to CMS with a wide array of services including:
- PMO & Portfolio Management
- Requirements Engineering
- User Experience & Design
- Systems Engineering: Architecture, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Security Services
- Data Management and Transformation
- Data Modeling & Analytics
- Hosting & Infrastructure
- Cloud Services
Integrated Systems, Inc. (ISI) is one of three small business awardees on the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Enterprise Architecture, Capital Planning and Security Support Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA). Contract Number: AG-3144-B-17-0023. This is a five year, multiple award BPA, with a $250M ceiling. The BPA is available for use by the entire USDA enterprise for IT Governance, Management, Strategy, and Security (ITGMSS) and includes: 1) Enterprise Architecture Support, 2) Capital Planning, 3) Domain Architecture Support, 4) Architectural Engagement Support, 5) IT Governance, 6) Software Administration Support, 7) Workforce Reinvestment Support, and 8) BPA Call / Program Management and Project Management
A new Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) from the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that can be used by any federal civilian or Department of Defense agency to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements
CIO-SP3 Project Site
The Systems Engineering, Technology and Innovation (SETI) Contract vehicle provides a suite of information technology (IT) engineering services, expertise, and support in the planning, research, development, integration, and implementation activities for future, proposed, current, and legacy Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) IT capabilities, services, and systems. It will deliver complex IT engineering support services throughout the entire acquisition lifecycles of DoD and DISA solutions, systems, and system components.
DISA serves as DoD’s combat support Agency responsible for delivering, operating, and assuring a critical array of technical capabilities and enterprise systems and services to the Warfighter, among which include command and control (C2), information sharing, and global net-centric enterprise information infrastructure. DISA’s primary vision is to establish information dominance for our DoD and mission partners in order to secure and defend the nation.
The five Strategic Objectives are
- Successfully evolve the Joint Information Environment (JIE). It involves developing and offering innovative systems and capabilities that collaboratively and securely facilitate information sharing and interdependent enterprise services to address joint and coalition Warfighter needs.
- Effectively deliver Joint Command and Control (JC2) and leadership support
- Operate and assure the enterprise. This involves delivering and operating efficient, responsive, innovative, and resilient cyber and network systems, capabilities, and processes that are capable of handling dynamic situations in response to shifts in DoD’s defense posture and augmenting Warfighters’needs.
- Optimize its investments within a resource-constrained environment. This involves taking full advantage of resources to deliver cost-effective services and capabilities without compromising quality, and promoting established processes and policies that facilitate the agile adoption and integration of future technology.
SPAWAR indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to IT products and services from certified industry partners
One acquisition solution for integrated services.
OASIS is the General Service Administration’s (GSA’s) newest contracting vehicle open to all Federal Government agencies worldwide. It is a multiple award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity contract (MAC/IDIQ) that provides flexible and innovate solutions for complex professional services across all lifecycle phases.
GSA established seven pools based on North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code small business standards, and ISI has received awards in OASIS Small Business Pools 1, 3 and 4.
GSA OASIS Contracts
Pool 1 - 47QRAD20D1054
Pool 3 - 47QRAD20D3048
Pool 4 - 47QRAD20D4038