The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) is the Navy’s technical authority and acquisition command for C4ISR (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance), business information technology and space systems.
ISI provided The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) technical, analytical, administrative, logistics, and program management support services.
ISI provided services includes:
- Analysis, development, review and tracking of IT resource expenditure data in the Life Cycle Management Expenditure Tracking System (LETS)
- Assisting SPAWAR project managers and engineers in requirements definition which support the planning for acquisitions of IT resources
- Developing and maintaining the SPAWAR Systems Center Charleston web portal which provides technical information on the various IT approval processes and procedures.
- IT analysis to support the creation, submission and approval of National Security Determination requests
- Analysis of existing databases, web sites and applications to provide recommendations for new or improved interfaces and tools that meet new management requirements or improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Privacy Impact Assessments, E-Authorization Questionnaires, and a comprehensive Business Impact Assessment were performed.
- Providing systems engineering and technical support for the establishment, test, upgrade and operational support of systems, networks, workstations and support equipment hardware and software that are outside the cognizance of the Navy/Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)