The mission of the Bureau of the Public Debt is to borrow the money needed to operate the federal government, account for the resulting debt, and provide reimbursable support services to federal agencies.
ISI provided Certification and Accreditation (C&A) services to the Treasury Bureau of Public Debt (BPD) within the Office of the CIO for the Enterprise Information Technology Infrastructure (EITI) General Support System (GSS).
ISI provided services includes:
- Updated documentation using latest NIST SP 800-18 and 800-53 revisions.
- Plans were developed
- Rules of Engagement and Security Test and Evaluation Plan (ST&E)
- GSS, Perimeter/Firewall GSS, Enterprise System Software and Databases
- All firewalls, routers, switches, servers and Mainframes were assessed.
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) for each GSS were developed
- System Security Plans, Security Assessment Reports and Contingency
- Privacy Impact Assessments, E-Authorization Questionnaires, and a comprehensive Business Impact Assessment were performed
- Each GSS (Communications/Network/Remote Access
- GSS, and Reusable Code GSS) were developed
- Technical vulnerability scanning of IT environment was completed
- An issue/resolution document was created based on GSS assessment findings.