Now more than ever, the seamless alignment of technology strategy with business objectives is imperative for the business case benefits to be realized. Achieving the business value of an information technology investment includes not only a technical component, but also a change management component for the people, processes and of course the technology.
ISI’s full lifecycle approach helps organizations change to maximize their resources. We engage at the right business and mission level with holistic analyses of organizational alignment to the information technology; assessments of technology, operations, governance and processes; and creating end-state definitions, cost-benefit analyses and strategic roadmaps.
Major tasks successfully completed:
- Enterprise Architecture Development and Management
- Business Process Engineering and Mapping
- Requirements Engineering and Development
- Concept of Operations (ConOps) Development
- Visioning and Strategic Planning
- Information Systems and Data Strategy
- Business / Organizational Analysis
- Enterprise Information Management
- Modeling and Simulation
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Implementation
- Strategic / Modernization / Investment Roadmaps
- Legacy Systems Migration
- Mobile Device Strategies